The health and safety of our patients remains a top priority at Brecksville Dermatology
Our practice is committed to protecting the health and welfare of our patients.
Our practice has established internal protocols in accordance with CDC and AAD guidelines. As a result, you will continue to see the following safety protocols to keep you safe when you visit our practice.
Physical Distancing & Patient Screening
• We will ask you to complete the patient registration and history forms prior to your appointment.
• Your companions should remain in the waiting room unless they are a parent of a child who is being seen.
• We will continue to require you wear your own mask or cloth face covering upon arrival to the facility.
Infection Control and Protective Measures
• We will continue to take steps to help prevent the spread of infections through control measures and disinfection practices. We will continue to follow the infection control recommendations by the CDC and OSHA..
• The Doctor and all staff members will wear masks, gloves and protective eyewear. Our team will continue to wash hands before and after each patient encounter.