A Message to the Patients & Friends of Brecksville Dermatology from Dr. Poulos:
Brecksville Dermatology has the responsibility to help control the spread of COVID-19, protect our wonderful patients and staff members, and help our medical colleagues at the hospitals. I am reaching out to you to let you know that I am here for you during this evolving COVID-19 Pandemic. Brecksville Dermatology is here for you in a different way.
To conserve personal protective equipment (PPE) for first responders, Brecksville Dermatology is postponing elective procedures and routine visits will be conducted via a “Virtual Visit.” Dr. Poulos will be converting the majority of your follow up appointments to “Virtual Visits“ for now.
How will this affect my upcoming appointment or how can I schedule a “Virtual Visit”?
- Staff will still be available during our business hours to field your phone calls.
- Dr. Poulos is available for a “Virtual Visit.” Just call our office 440-792-4802 and a link will be sent to your email prior to our visit.
- New prescriptions and refills can be obtained via our “Virtual Visit.”
What if I have a more Urgent Dermatologic Concern?
- Dr. Poulos will be available for your urgent Dermatologic conditions. Call the office so we can develop a plan.
- If you have had a fever, cough, shortness of breath or known exposure to a COVID-19 patient within the past two weeks, we ask that you notify our office ASAP prior to coming to the office. You will be triaged accordingly.
What if I am on Accutane (isotretinoin)?
- Isotretinoin patients will have “Virtual Visits” until the COVID-19 situation resolves.
- For women on isotretinoin, we will update you prior to your scheduled appointment with our new procedure.
What if I want to order my products?
- We will mail you your products to save you a trip. Prescription products must be for an established patient with prescription on file. Call our office for assistance.
My number one priority is the health and safety of my patients, staff members, first responders, and our community. Please understand the we must unite as a community to do our part to stop the spread of COVID-19. Stay well.