A Message to the Patients & Friends of Brecksville Dermatology from Dr. Poulos:
Our practice is committed to protecting the health and welfare of our patients and staff during the declared state of emergency, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our practice is in strict compliance with The State of Ohio’s Path Forward to Restart which balances public health measures, safely operating our practice, and protecting the most vulnerable.
Our practice has established internal protocols in accordance with state-issued directives, CDC and AAD guidelines. As a result, you will see the following changes to keep you safe when you visit our practice.
Physical Distancing & Patient Screening
• We will ask you to complete the patient registration and history forms prior to your appointment.
• We will ask that you wait just outside our entryway upon arrival so entrance to and movement through the office can be efficiently coordinated by staff.
• Your companions must remain outside of the facility unless they are a parent of a child who is being seen. One parent (no siblings).
• You will be asked the following questions before entering the office:
Do you have a loss of smell, cough or any flu-like symptoms?
Have you been in contact with any known COVID-19 patient?
• Your temperature will be taken upon arrival.
• We will require you to wear your own mask or cloth face covering upon arrival to the facility.
Infection Control and Protective Measures
• We will take steps to help prevent the spread of the virus through infection control measures and disinfection practices. We will follow the infection control recommendations by the CDC and OSHA and will stay up-to-date on any new guidance that may be issued.
• The Doctor and all staff members will wear masks, gloves and protective eyewear. Our team will wash hands before and after each patient encounter.